Financing for internationalization
Up to 60.000€
SMEs whatever their legal configuration, with registered and fiscal domicile in the Historic Territory of Álava, with a production or service center located in the Historic Territory of Álava and with a minimum age of one year, considered from the date of its constitution to the one of presentation of the application.
Support for carrying out projects and / or actions aimed at promoting cooperation in the internationalization processes of small and medium-sized companies in Alava, as well as cooperation between Alava companies for their joint exit abroad.
a) Those small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), whatever their legal configuration, with registered and fiscal domicile in the Historic Territory of Álava, with a production or service center located in the Historic Territory of Álava and with a minimum age of one year, considered from the date of its constitution to the one of presentation of the application.
b) Entities that lead projects to support SMEs in Alava in their internationalization process. The driving entities must have their social and fiscal headquarters in Álava, with the exception of the agents of the Basque science and technology network, for whom it will be sufficient to have a production or service center in Álava.
a) For projects in cooperation with Alava SMEs or projects of non-profit entities with proven experience in the international promotion of companies: 60,000 euros per project and year.
b) For cooperative projects led by a driving entity: 120,000 euros per project and year.
c) For international tender or tender projects: 10,000 euros per project and year
a) SMEs in Cooperation – Collaboration processes between Alava SMEs for their internationalization (both in its initial phase and in accessing new markets).
– Preparation of strategic plans for internationalization, market studies, technical-economic feasibility, marketing, etc….
– Advice on legal, legal, fiscal, financial aspects, etc …
– Certifications and technical approvals of the product in local markets.
b) Lead entities
– Advice to SMEs by the driving entity, in their plans to open abroad and approach new markets and activities.
– Support for inter-business cooperation actions, as a strategy for accessing foreign markets.
– Accompaniment of the driving entity to SMEs in their action to approach new markets and their diversification.
– Access to platforms with an international structure.
– Actions related to inverse missions of potential allies or collaborators and international partners of companies from Alava.
– In general, those actions that are aimed at supporting the opening to the outside of Alava SMEs
Deadline for application
Closed (Opened until June 30, 2021)