Grants to incorporate ITCs
Up to 18.000€
Industrial companies and companies of technical, design and logistics services, linked to the industrial product-process.
Incorporate Electronics, Information and Communications Technologies (TEIC) in industrial companies or technical services (linked to the product-process) related to the above, as well as companies that carry out design and assembly tasks for industrial products.
Up to €18,000 per year per company for diagnostic projects and/or implementation of TEICs.
- Migration projects to Cloud Information Systems services within the company.
- Sensory, SCADA, servitization, process automation, BIGDATA and blockchain.
- Virtual, augmented and mixed reality and artificial vision. Smart Factory.
- Simulation of industrial processes combining physical and virtual capacities.
- Additive manufacturing: engineering and consulting services for support from initial conception and design to production.
- Gamification. Consulting projects that contemplate applying techniques extracted from games to retain users, motivate them and achieve their commitment.
- Electronic Commerce: Electronic Purchases, Electronic Sales, B2B (Business to Business) or B2C (Business-to-Consumer) Projects.
- Advanced management systems of the company such as ERPs, Business Intelligence, SMC, Preventive maintenance, Logistics management of the supply chain.
- Product life cycle management (Implementation of applications such as CAM CAE, PDM, DMF).
- Telework: collaborative tools, remote access to the company’s systems and assets, business continuity.
Deadline for application
Open until November 7